Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Update

Currently, there is one Literary Agency who has not replied to my query letter. It was sent in the beginning of February, but this long wait was expected. The search for an agent continues.

The second book, "The Golden Heart" is mostly completed. The outline has 37 chapters listed and I am in the middle of chapter 27. It is very possible that the book could be finished by the end of summer 2012. Things that tend to interfere are school, work, family events, chores, sleep schedule, etc. I am an artist but that doesn't mean I am required to be starving. All that's really needed is a little time whenever it can be spared.

Lastly, I made friends with an interesting individual. A man by the name of Robert Cole is in Medford and was a script writer while in Hollywood some time back. His incredible script held up productions on Terminator 3 for a whole year because the production heads couldn't decide either to use it or go with the crummy script they already possessed. In the end, they went with the crummy one. I know this because I read this supposed script. It was sensational!!! This man has given me some advice on how to promote my own work without spending a dime.

At the moment I am juggling writing the second installment as well as preparing for an eventual YouTube video. For this I will need to have good video interviews with people who have already become fans so that the clips may be neatly put together with shots of illustrations and flash shots of the book pages turning. This project is going to be very time consuming, but that doesn't matter so long as the end product is just right.

That's it for now. Time to get back to work.
I salute you, Reader! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment