Monday, March 14, 2011

Thus far and in the sceme of things

Alright, so far since the books' availability online on 25 February, 2011 a total of 13 copies have been sold! My Grannie Anne has taken a copy to a local paper about writers and my web page is now up and running (as you can see the link at the top of the page). Things are starting slow, as predicted, but I'm not going to stop at this point. In early May I will be back in Grant's Pass, Oregon to restart my civilian life with my real family! When I get there my plan is to begin an aggressive single-handed promotion campaign. That means I will be selling books by hand to start and signing whatever copy comes to me.

Wherever you are out there, good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Single handed my butt!! Youve got a lot of people (teens especialy but lots of other people too) who will help you with what ever you need!! I know i can get/you all ready have an army behind you to help, in any way possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that means a lot. I'm a first time self-published author. That means I'm the only one pouring dollars into this(which was my meaning behind the term "single-handed") and can only afford so much. This baby will never fly without all of you. Your role as the reader is to enjoy what I do and help me share it with the world.
    Again, thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete